Since the inception we had realised that a strong process layout and orientation among the team will be crucial for our operations, especially for the support services. Having identified that necessity, it was also imperative to understand that a complex, capital intensive process setup & technology will be a huge ask especially in the nascent stages. Hence we focussed strongly on Open Source initiatives which can help in process implementation and management, at least for critical activities like knowledge sharing / knowledgebase, bug & support controlling and version controlling.
The process implementation has become even stricter, more documented and regularly audited post the PCI - DSS v1.2 certification that LAKSHYA solutions Ltd has attained. Next in the pipeline is to attain the ISO 27001 certification for information security and also to get our support mechanism and services ISO certified.
- Twiki is used to centralize our knowledge base. All workarounds, software utilities, configurations, manuals, setup guidelines are published on the Twiki under different sections
- CVS used for version controlling of our releases which ensures that everyone works with the latest version and that a single code base exists for that particular software
- Bugzilla used for centralized reporting and sorting of bugs in our solutions. This has been an indispensible tool for support services. It helps in documentation & intimation of concerned parties for each and every bug that is filed into the tool. Also an in-built tracking mechanism helps in controlling the resolutions and also intimating such resolutions to the stake holders.
- Access to these tools is given to our clients also to ensure to-the-minute updates are available with the client.
- We follow V-model, Iterative or any other SDLC model as per project / client requirements
- We are certified under the stringent certification of PCI – DSS v1.2 which accounts for strict compliance with defined security and process guidelines.