This is the latest addition to the LAKSHYA Solutions IVR capabilities and product line. It’s a payment IVR implementation, which we have done at our technology centre in Bangalore. The fundamental highlight is that it is a pluggable payment IVR in the sense that we can integrate the system with any existing
- Service IVR
- Call Center
- Web portal (click to call)
The straight benefit for service providers is that they no longer have to divert callers calling into their call centres to websites for online payment or ask them to pay through a couriered DD or cheque, both of these methods are not very friendly in terms of instant availability of access.
With the PayLink Payment IVR powered by LAKSHYA solutions, the service provider can extend a secure & certified phone based payment mechanism to their customers and activate services instantly, thereby improving customer feedback and loyalty.
The PayLink is certified under the PCI – DSS v1.2 security standards.
- Instant service enabler – Enables Jaipan to process & dispatch orders instantly, because payment processing & closure is taking place over a single phone call!!! Increasingly payment through payment IVR is becoming a medium of choice for making payments using cards owing to its stringent security standards
- Integration - Provide seamless integration to existing enterprise wide automation systems or CRM or databases
- Fully automated – the entire caller facing, interaction and routing to payment process over a call is automated through a combination of Call Centre, Application IVR and Payment IVR all of which is designed, developed & deployed by LAKSHYA and supported by us
- 24x7 availability – being an automated system it extends a 24x7 calling and purchase payment facility to end clients / callers
- Secure – highly securitised call transfer mechanism which will involve multiple levels of authentication of call when it lands at the payment IVR to prevent any misuse
- Standards compliance – Payment IVR is PCI DSS v1.2 compliant
- Pay per use charges – charging is on a “pay per use” basis with a monthly per seat / port rental for the call centre and the application IVR. The payment IVR is on a nominal % commission on the transaction value
- Support & enhancements – being a completely in-house developed technology from LAKSHYA, any support or enhancement is immediately available. Also owing to its modular architecture, any future changes can be easily accommodated without shutting down complete operations
- Value-adds – the system can be used to make automated outbound calls with pre-recorded promo messages (which can have dynamic content like rates, validity, descriptions, etc) as a pro-active measure towards to customer reaching services